- Check out all Asian Cup content here!
- Should Chelsea have signed Bony?
- CBA stars who could sign in NBA
- Yakult Swallows seek reformation
- Nori Aoki a good fit for San Francisco
- Japan have questions after two matches
- Hiroki Kuroda goes with heart, Carp
- MLB vet Kaz Matsui heads to outfield
- Takashi Toritani stays with Hanshin
- Out of favor Balotelli hangs on "genius"
- CBA announces its All-Star starters
- Motonobu Tanishige in line for record
- New coaches under pressure in Japan
- Q&A: The man who found Gedion Zelalem
Asian Cup: UAE stun Japan in penalties
Japan, the favorites heading into the Asian Cup, saw their weaknesses exploited in a shocking loss to UAE in penalties, Ken Matsushima writes.
Asian Cup: Iraq win in shootout vs. Iran
The score was leveled three times through 120 minutes of play, twice in extra time, before Iraq escaped with a penalty shootout win over Iran.
Asian Cup: Tim Cahill powers Australia
Tim Cahill scored two world-class goals to lead Australia to a 2-0 win over China, who see their unexpected Asian Cup run come to an end.
Asian Cup: South Korea get two in ET
In the tournament's first stalemate through 90 minutes, South Korea were too much in extra time against Uzbekistan, led by Son Heung-min.
Ichiro looks to hook record with Marlins
With hopes of reaching the 3,000-hit plateau, 41-year-old Ichiro Suzuki signed a one-year deal with the Miami Marlins, but at-bats may be spare.
Is Benson Henderson getting old?
Benson Henderson is only 31 years old, but has shown signs of deteriorating skill in his last couple fights. Sam Genovese looks at his future.
Ricardo Lamas to battle Chad Mendes
Ricardo Lamas and Chad Mendes, two former UFC title challengers, will face off with the winner likely getting another shot at the featherweight title.
Kenshin Kawakami has big dreams
After a few rough seasons, 39-year-old Kenshin Kawakami is looking forward to the upcoming campaign with the Chunichi Dragons.