- Latest news in cricket: Sunday, July 27
- Dejan Lovren passes medical, joins LFC
- Hanshin Tigers aiming past NPB playoffs
- Latest news in cricket: Saturday, July 26
- Frank Lampard joins New York City FC
- Javier Aguirre has a tall task at Japan
- Japan will play first friendly since WC
- Orix Buffaloes keep surprising in Japan
- James Rodriguez headlines transfers
- NBA Draft hopeful picks CBA over NCAA
- Brad Eldred making MVP case in Japan
- Steven Gerrard says goodbye to England
- Alastair Cook insists he will not resign
- Five Asians who could soon join Europe
Cosmos salvage point vs. Strikers
The New York Cosmos got on the board first with a Jemal Johnson header, but couldn't hold on as they drew 1-1 against the Fort Lauderdale Strikers.
Cosmos share long rivalry with Strikers
Stretching back to the 1970s, the rivalry between the New York Cosmos and Fort Lauderdale Strikers is one of the best North America has to offer.
Our cricket expert talks recent action
Former player and current color commentator Mike Haysman knows more cricket than perhaps anyone -- and now he's sharing his knowledge.
Didier Drogba set to make Chelsea encore
Didier Drogba, a beloved player at Chelsea, is reported to make his return to the London club, a perfect way to end his career, Ben Lyttleton writes.
Hanshin aiming for more than playoffs
The Hanshin Tigers didn't start off the season great, but have turned it around as of late and are battling Yomiuri for the top spot in the Central League.
TJ Dillashaw, Renan Barao will rematch
TJ Dillashaw dominated Renan Barao in their May bout, yet UFC has announced an immediate rematch between them for the bantamweight title.
Nick Diaz signs new 3-year UFC contract
Anderson Silva needed a worthy opponent and found one in Nick Diaz, after Diaz signed a three-year deal with UFC, that is set to bring in big money.
Javier Aguirre has his work cut out
New Japan national team coach Javier Aguirre can learn from the mistakes made by previous coach Alberto Zaccheroni, Ken Matsushima writes.