- MK Dons stun Man United in League Cup
- Bayern add defender Medhi Benatia
- Jose Lopez lifts Yomiuri Giants to win
- Diego Simeone banned eight matches
- Yomiuri Giants surviving despite drama
- England-India 1st ODI canceled for rain
- Manchester United pursuing Daley Blind
- Urawa have slight lead in J.League table
- Kostas Manolas on Arsenal, Roma radar
- Cesc Fabregas gives spark for Mourinho
- Japanese have hope playing in England
- Aaron Ramsey, the next Arsenal great
- Jiangsu of the CBA signs Toney Douglas
- New J.League transfers help, hurt clubs
Who could Arsenal target this week?
With just days left in the summer transfer window, Arsenal are believed to have one more signing in them. Graham Ruthven picks five possible targets.
Angel Di Maria's fee tops Wayne Rooney
Manchester United have made Angel Di Maria the highest paid player in England history -- even more than Wayne Rooney. Duncan Castles has details.
Man Utd prepares bid for Daley Blind
Ajax Amsterdam's Daley Blind, who shined for Netherlands at the World Cup, could soon head to Manchester United, Duncan Castles reports.
After early red card, Cosmos still draw
The game didn't start the way the New York Cosmos had hoped with an early red card, but they battled throughout and eventually got a game-tying goal.
Jose Lopez lifts up the Yomiuri Giants
With the Yomiuri Giants holding onto a slim lead in the Central League, Jose Lopez knocked a key game-winning single over second-place Hanshin.
Future Still Unclear for Gina Carano
In all likelihood, Gina Carano will be joining UFC and eventually fighting Ronda Rousey. While that bout looks unfair, the fighters don't think so.
Yomiuri still top league despite drama
There's been plenty of drama around the Yomiuri Giants -- including their coach calling out a key player -- but they still lead the Central League.
England-India ODI called for weather
The first One-Day International between England and India in Bristol on Monday was abandoned without a ball being bowled because of persistent rain.