- Latest news in cricket: Friday, Oct. 31
- Mesut Ozil working out with knee brace
- SoftBank Hawks win sixth Japan Series
- BlizzCon tournaments set to commence
- New York Cosmos ink Spain legend Raul
- Cup: Newcastle stun Man City at Etihad
- Mario Balotelli leads Liverpool in Cup win
- NBA sets mark for international players
- Anderson Silva signs new deal with UFC
- List of Ballon d'Or candidates released
- Western Sydney up 1-0 in Champions
- Nemanja Matic is a monster for Chelsea
- How will Emmanuel Mudiay fit in CBA?
- What's next for Chelsea GK manager?
After taxing season, Cosmos in playoffs
While their season was far from perfect, the New York Cosmos are in the postseason and boast one of the NASL's best defenses to boot.
Madison Bumgarner defines World Series
If not for Madison Bumgarner, the San Francisco Giants wouldn't have won the 2014 World Series -- and there's nothing hyperbolic about that.
SoftBank Hawks take Japan Series
The Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks defeated the Hanshin Tigers 1-0 on Thursday to claim their sixth Japan Series title. John E. Gibson has the recap from Japan.
Who can replace the legendary Wenger?
Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger, at his post for 18 years now, is nearing the end of his reign. Ben Lyttleton highlights the possible replacements.
BlizzCon tourneys ready to commence
While BlizzCon is still one week away, eSports fans don't need to wait so long: the popular event's associated tournaments start this weekend.
New York Cosmos sign Spain star Raul
The New York Cosmos officially signed Spain legend Raul Gonzalez Blanco to a multiyear deal on Thursday. He'll join the team in the 2015 season.
Cub Swanson next up for UFC title shot
After it was announced that Conor McGregor will get a title shot vs. Jose Aldo next summer, Cub Swanson was told that he will be next in line.
SoftBank Hawks one win away from title
Akira Nakamura smacked a three-run, 10th-inning homer to put the Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks ahead 3-1 over the Hanshin Tigers in the Japan Series.