- SoftBank Hawks move to Japan Series
- Previewing AFC Champions League final
- Latest news in cricket: Monday, Oct. 20
- Urawa Reds fall, lead shrinks in Japan
- An unexpected but fun World Series
- Tigers eye series after ousting Giants
- Wenger: Arsenal hope to add defender
- Mesut Ozil played on after hurting knee
- Hanshin Tigers, SoftBank Hawks win
- Arsene Wenger to face tough questions
- Catching up on the A-League storylines
- Lee Seung-Woo: The next Korean star
- Is risking Diego Costa the right thing?
- Get to know the man behind Chelsea
Asian Champions pits East vs. West
With Western Sydney Wanderers hosting Al Hilal this weekend in the Asian Champions League final, John Duerden answers five big questions.
Jimmy Maurer comes up big vs. Minnesota
The New York Cosmos didn't have their best game, but still managed to secure a point on the road against the league-leading Minnesota United.
An unexpected but fun World Series
The 2014 World Series puts together a reigning power in the San Francisco Giants vs. an unexpected but upstart Kansas City Royals team.
Jermaine Jones living large in the MLS
Jermaine Jones, who became a star for the U.S. national team team at the 2014 World Cup, has moved to Major League Soccer -- and he's living it up.
Nam Phan signs with Bellator MMA
After an underrated UFC career, Nam Phan will try and rebuild his image after signing with Bellator. He'll fight Mike Richman next month.
'League of Legends' skill gap closing
While the favorite Samsung Galaxy White won the 'League of Legend's World Championship, the finals also showcased some underdogs.
SoftBank Hawks move to Japan Series
The Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks knocked off the Nippon Ham Fighters to advance to the Japan Series, where they'll play the red-hot Hanshin Tigers.
Urawa Reds fall, J.League lead shrinks
In typical J.League fashion, Urawa Reds' lead atop the table is beginning to shrink. After losing Saturday, the Reds only hold a four-point advantage.