- James Rodriguez headlines transfers
- NBA Draft hopeful picks CBA over NCAA
- Brad Eldred making MVP case in Japan
- Steven Gerrard says goodbye to England
- Alastair Cook insists he will not resign
- Patrice Evra signs 2-year Juventus deal
- Cricket: India tops England in 2nd Test
- Five Asians who could soon join Europe
- Tohoku Rakuten Eagles look to rebound
- Shohei Otani fires fastest pitch in ASG
- Toni Kroos headlines Thursday signings
- J.League resumes with World Cup over
- Theo Walcott ready to pair with Sanchez
- Sorting out Oakland A's stadium issue
Five Asians who may soon play in Europe
After Japan's Yoichiro Kakitani left Cerezo Osaka for FC Basel, John Duerden highlights five more Asian players who could soon head to Europe.
India tops England in second test match
On the final day of the Lord’s Test on Monday, Ishant Sharma blew England away with a magnificent spell of short-pitched and hostile bowling.
Cosmos spoil Ottawa Fury stadium opener
The New York Comsos used a Sebastian Guenzatti first-half goal to defeat Ottawa Fury FC 1-0 in their first game at the new TD Place Stadium.
New signings signal Arsenal ambition
The signing of Alexis Sanchez and the pursuit of Sami Khedira signal the new world of high-priced market activity at Arsenal, Ben Lyttleton writes.
Anthony Pettis will return, defend title
Anthony Pettis is set to return from an 18-month injury absence to fight Gilbert Melendez in December to defend his UFC lightweight title in Vegas.
Brad Eldred making MVP case in Japan
Former MLB player Brad Eldred is making a push for Central League MVP, knocking his 32nd homer in a win on Tuesday, John E. Gibson writes.
NBA lottery hopeful picks CBA over NCAA
Emmanuel Mudiay, a highly rated point guard projected as a 2015 NBA lottery pick, will play in the CBA this season instead of playing college basketball.
Rakuten Eagles hope to bounce back
The defending champion Tohoku Rakuten Eagles have struggled for most of this season, but it's not too late to recover, John E. Gibson writes.