- Chelsea, Liverpool meet in Cup semis
- Analysis: Japan names Asian cup roster
- Top goalkeepers to watch at Asian Cup
- Kensuke Tanaka returning to old team
- Nemanja Matic shining bright for Chelsea
- Yulieski Gourriel to sign with BayStars
- UCL: Chelsea, Barca draw familiar foes
- Arsenal in need of new defensive help
- Jose Lopez joins new team, BayStars
- Latest news in cricket: Thursday, Dec. 18
- Gamba Osaka close year with treble
- Mudiay could still return to CBA team
- Ichiro, Japanese stars still searching
- Orix Buffaloes going in on free agency
Ruben Loftus-Cheek reps Chelsea youth
Despite an expensive youth academy, Chelsea have mostly relied on players from elsewhere. But young Ruben Loftus-Cheek is breaking that trend.
Breaking down the CBA All-Star teams
With less than a month till the CBA All-Star teams are announced, Andrew Crawford briefs us on the latest voting and which players deserve the honor.
Apologies: Winter Meetings are useful
Earlier this month, Al Yellon wrote that MLB's Winter Meetings outlived their usefulness. Well, as this year showed, that is anything but true.
Five goalkeepers to watch at Asian Cup
As we continue to preview the 2015 Asian Cup, John Duerden looks at the best goalkeepers at the tournament, including a rare European star.
Hideki Matsui not going to coach soon
During a charity event on Thursday, Hideki Matsui avoided a question about his coaching future, despite many expecting him to return to Yomiuri.
Analysis: Japan sets Asian Cup roster
Japan named its roster for the Asian Cup on Wednesday, offering a few surprises. Ken Matsushima breaks down the tournament favorite.
Class-action lawsuit filed against UFC
Three former fighters are a part of a class-action lawsuit filed against UFC, accusing the organization of illegally scheming to eliminate competition.
Kensuke Tanaka to return to Hokkaido
After an unsuccessful two years in the United States, Kensuke Tanaka is returning to his old team, the Nippon Ham Fighters, on a two-year deal.