- Boro, Norwich face off in playoff final
- Cech may finally be done with Chelsea
- 10 Q's: AFC Champions knockouts
- UCL final features young, old in net
- Sterling could be done with Liverpool
- Urawa keep winning, four points clear
- Kohei Arihara shines bright for fighters
- Arsenal have choice with Theo Walcott
- Japan's new coach making big impact
- Chelsea plan on keeping Loic Remy
- NPB: Carp have next great infield duo
- Cosmos in first, but can still improve
- 'The Meter is Running': Episode Three
- NASL: Cosmos gearing up for Cuba
NASL Notebook: Miami FC launches in NASL
The NASL will expand to 12 teams beginning in 2016 with the addition of Miami FC, which is owned by Italians Riccardo Silva and Paolo Maldini.
The benefits of the Cosmos' 'b' team
The New York Cosmos launched their "B" team this season, and there has already been one unexpected benefit, Graham Ruthven writes.
Unexpected starts for five MLB teams
Eric Hosmer and the Kansas City Royals have continued their great play from the 2014 postseason, something that not many expected to happen.
England face tough New Zealand test
After a disappointing exit from the Cricket World Cup, the England cricket team is looking to bounce back against a strong, in-form New Zealand squad.
Backlash continues for UFC, Reebok deal
Not many fighters have approved of the details in UFC's sponsorship deal with Reebok, especially women fighters such as Miesha Tate.
Joe Root, Ben Stokes bail out England
Things were looking bleak for the England cricket team on the first day of the first Test vs. New Zealand, but Joe Root and Ben Stokes saved the day.
Dragons' Raul Valdes finally gets win
Raul Valdes of the Chunichi Dragons hasn't been having a bad season, but his 0-4 record suggested otherwise. That all changed on Tuesday night.
Good guy Mark Munoz retires from MMA
Mark Munoz closed out his MMA career with a win over the weekend and vowed to give back to the sport, helping growing MMA in the Philippines.